Youth Sewing . Spring Term
Time to start creating!
Spring term registration is NOW OPEN! Students will be making 3 fun projects: donut pin cushions, pullover sweatshirts, and PJ shorts. Students will learn how to choose the right fabric for their project, modify a pattern for a perfect fit, lay out their patterns, cut out fabric pieces, and how to construct a finished garment.
Our teaching method is a multi-sensory approach in a small class setting. Individuality and creativity is always encouraged and celebrated! No previous sewing experience necessary.
We will provide all students with thread, rulers, scissors, pins, and state of the art sewing machines. Fabric costs are not included and averages approximately $45 for the term.
Spring term starts on the week of March 30th.
Youth Sewing Classes Information
- Ages 8-16
- All skill levels welcomed (including Beginners)
- Maximum 8 students per instructor
- Industry-trained instructors
- 1.5 hour class
- Ongoing weekly classes from Mon-Sat
- New projects every term
- Ongoing intake, space permitting, prorated classes
- Wide selection of fabric to choose from (not included in tuition)
- Make-up class at $15 (1 per term)
Spring term will run from March 30 – June 20 | Registration is NOW OPEN
What You Will Learn
Donut Pin Cushions | Pullover Sweatshirts | PJ Shorts
Join us this Spring term in making 3 fun projects! There are plenty of colours and fabrics to choose from in-studio.